Quality Floors is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please fill out the form below to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and any assistive technology you use. Quality Floors will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require.
Quality Floors welcomes your suggestions and comments about improving ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of this website.
Web accessibility help
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
I AM BLIND OR CAN’T SEE VERY WELL
If you have trouble seeing web pages, check out some of our tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to navigate screens (link is external)
- Change text size to suit your needs: hold down the Ctrl key (Command key on a Mac) and press the + (plus) key to increase text size or – (minus) key to reduce text size.
- Magnify your screen (Windows) (link is external)
- Change Zoom options (Mac) (link is external)
- Make your mouse pointer more visible and other mouse settings (Windows) (link is external)
- Find your mouse pointer by shaking it (Mac) (Link is external)
I FIND A KEYBOARD OR MOUSE HARD TO USE
If you find a keyboard or mouse difficult to use, speech recognition software may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
For tips on navigating a website with a keyboard only, check out this guide (link is external)
I AM DEAF OR HARD OF HEARING
Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.